Terms and Conditions
About the Website
- Welcome to www.company4me.com.au (the ‘Website‘). The Website services include Company Registration, Business Name Registration, ABN Registration, Bookkeeping Services, Website Development and Online Marketing (the ‘Services‘).
- The Website is operated by Tax 4 Me (TAS Company 4 Me) PTY. LTD. (ABN 39 159 673 211) . Access to and use of the Website, or any of its associated Products or Services, is provided by Company 4 Me. Please read these terms and conditions (the ‘Terms‘) carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website, or any of Services, immediately.
- Company 4 Me reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Company 4 Me updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to notify of updates to the Terms by updating the website in time. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Company Registration Service
- You understand and accept that the Information on the Website and documents created as part of the registrations may contain some errors or inaccuracies. Company 4 Me expressly excludes any liability for such mistakes, inaccuracies and errors to the fullest extent allowed by law. You should examine any document provided or created through the Website to ensure that it does not contain any mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and is suitable for your requirements. We highly recommend clients to obtain legal advice regarding information you provide us and for templated documents you receive at the end.
- Company registration is carried out through the Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC). Once an application is submitted to them any modifications are not possible unless the application is rejected by ASIC. Withdrawal of a submitted application is also not possible unless rejected by ASIC. ASIC in some scenarios (unusual name, similar name etc.) can request a manual check of any application which will mean you will not get the real time incorporation. In other cases when ASIC server is down, or we have other technical issues outside of Company 4 Me’s control Company 4 Me cannot be held accountable for a delay in the registration.
- We provide legal documents compiled with information you provide and are solely created on your input and not Company 4 Me’s. You can access these documents from your Company 4 Me account after the application or check your email. You may not use or copy any of the provided company documentation except for the purpose for which they were ordered.
- It is ASIC and not Company 4 Me that decides the outcome of your application. Company 4 Me will do it’s best to work with ASIC and the Client to register client’s company.
Acceptance of the Terms
Registration to use the Services
- In order to access the Services, you must first register for an account through the Website (the ‘Account‘).
- As part of the registration process, or as part of your continued use of the Services, you may be required to provide personal information about yourself (such as identification or contact details), including:
- Email address
- Full Name
- Company Details
- Preferred username
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- You warrant that any information you give to Company 4 Me in the course of completing the registration process will always be accurate, correct and up to date.
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will be a registered member of the Website (‘Member‘) and agree to be bound by the Terms.
- You understand that by supplying us with your address, email address and phone number, you may receive regular emails, newsletters, telephone calls or SMS updates from us in order to keep you informed about Company 4 Me activities. If you do not wish to receive updates from us, you may request so using the online contact us form and selecting “unsubscribe from emails” or “unsubscribe from emails, calls and SMS”.
- You may not use the Services and may not accept the Terms if: a) you are not of legal age to form a binding contract with Company 4 Me; or b) you are a person barred from receiving the Services under the laws of Australia or other countries including the country in which you are resident or from which you use the Services.
Your obligations as a Member
As a Member, you agree to comply with the following:
- you will use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by:
a) the Terms; and
b)any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions;
- you have the sole responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your password and/or email address. Use of your password by any other person may result in the immediate cancellation of the Services;
- any use of your registration information by any other person, or third parties, is strictly prohibited. You agree to immediately notify Company 4 Me of any unauthorised use of your password or email address or any breach of security of which you have become aware;
- access and use of the Website is limited, non-transferable and allows for the sole use of the Website by you for the purposes of Company 4 Me providing the Services;
- you will not use the Services or the Website in connection with any commercial endeavours except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of Company 4 Me;
- you will not use the Services or Website for any illegal and/or unauthorised use which includes collecting email addresses of Members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or unauthorised framing of or linking to the Website;
- you agree that commercial advertisements, affiliate links, and other forms of solicitation may be removed from the Website without notice and may result in termination of the Services. Appropriate legal action will be taken by Company 4 Me for any illegal or unauthorised use of the Website; and
- you acknowledge and agree that any automated use of the Website or its Services is prohibited.
- Where the option is given to you, you may make payment for the Services (the ‘ Services Fee‘) by way of:
c) Credit or Debit Card
- All payments made in the course of your use of the Services are made using Stripe. In using the Website, the Services or when making any payment in relation to your use of the Services, you warrant that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Stripe terms and conditions which are available on their website (https://stripe.com/au/privacy).
- You acknowledge and agree that where a request for the payment of the Services Fee is returned or denied, for whatever reason, by your financial institution or is unpaid by you for any other reason, then you are liable for any costs, including banking fees and charges, associated with the Services Fee.
- You agree and acknowledge that Company 4 Me can vary the Services Fee at any time.
- Company 4 Me will only provide you with a refund of the Services Fee in the event they are unable to continue to provide the Services or if the manager of Company 4 Me makes a decision, at its absolute discretion, that it is reasonable to do so under the circumstances (the ‘Refund‘). Where payment has been made to a third party (ASIC or developers) there will be no refunds.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The Website, the Services and all of the related products of Company 4 Me are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Company 4 Me or its contributors.
- All trademarks, service marks and trade names are owned, registered and/or licensed by Company 4 Me, who grants to you a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable license whilst you are a Member to:
- use the Website pursuant to the Terms;
- copy and store the Website and the material contained in the Website in your device’s cache memory; and
- print pages from the Website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Company 4 Me does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Company 4 Me.
- Company 4 Me retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
- to you.
- You may not, without the prior written permission of Company 4 Me and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
- All information provided by us is general in nature and should not be taken as professional advice, including information that is provided on the Website as part of the Goods or Service or provided by our staff via a Website, via email or over the phone. This information is based on information you provide us and information provided by third parties. You should obtain specific financial, legal or other professional advice before relying on the content of the Website or the Goods or Services. By not seeking such advice, you accept the risk that the information on the Website, contained in the Goods or Services or provided by our staff may not meet the specific needs of your business.
- Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law, including the Australian Consumer Law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
- Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Company 4 Me will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage (unless such loss or damage is reasonably foreseeable resulting from our failure to meet an applicable Consumer Guarantee), loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Services or the late supply of the Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
- Use of the Website and the Services is at your own risk. Everything on the Website and the Services is provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Company 4 Me make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Company 4 Me) referred to on the Website. includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Services, or any of its Services related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Company 4 Me; and
- the Services or operation in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
Limitation of liability
- Company 4 Me’s total liability arising out of or in connection with the Services or these Terms, however arising, including under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, under statute or otherwise, will not exceed the resupply of the Services to you.
- You expressly understand and agree that Company 4 Me, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special consequential or exemplary damages which may be incurred by you, however caused and under any theory of liability. This shall include, but is not limited to, any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation and any other intangible loss.
Termination of Contract
- The Terms will continue to apply until terminated by either you or by Company 4 Me as set out below.
If you want to terminate the Terms, you may do so by:
- not renewing the Subscription prior to the end of the Subscription Period;
- providing Company 4 Me with 30 days’ notice of your intention to terminate; and
- closing your accounts for all of the services which you use, where Company 4 Me has made this option available to you.
- Your notice should be sent, in writing, to Company 4 Me via the ‘Contact Us’ link on our homepage.
Company 4 Me may at any time, terminate the Terms with you if:
- you do not renew the Subscription at the end of the Subscription Period;
- you have breached any provision of the Terms or intend to breach any provision;
- Company 4 Me is required to do so by law;
- the provision of the Services to you by Company 4 Me is, in the opinion of Company 4 Me, no longer commercially viable.
- Subject to local applicable laws, Company 4 Me reserves the right to discontinue or cancel your membership at any time and may suspend or deny, in its sole discretion, your access to all or any portion of the Website or the Services without notice if you breach any provision of the Terms or any applicable law or if your conduct impacts Company 4 Me’s name or reputation or violates the rights of those of another party.
You agree to indemnify Company 4 Me, its affiliates, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers and licensors from and against:
- all actions, suits, claims, demands, liabilities, costs, expenses, loss and damage (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis) incurred, suffered or arising out of or in connection with Your Content;
- any direct or indirect consequences of you accessing, using or transacting on the Website or attempts to do so; and/or
- any breach of the Terms.
- If a dispute arises out of or relates to the Terms, either party may not commence any Tribunal or Court proceedings in relation to the dispute, unless the following clauses have been complied with (except where urgent interlocutory relief is sought).
- A party to the Terms claiming a dispute (‘Dispute‘) has arisen under the Terms, must give written notice to the other party detailing the nature of the dispute, the desired outcome and the action required to settle the Dispute.
On receipt of that notice (‘Notice‘) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties‘) must:
- Within 30 days of the Notice endeavour in good faith to resolve the Dispute expeditiously by negotiation or such other means upon which they may mutually agree;
- If for any reason whatsoever, 14 days after the date of the Notice, the Dispute has not been resolved, the Parties must either agree upon selection of a mediator or request that an appropriate mediator be appointed by the President of the Australian Mediation Association or his or her nominee;
- The Parties are equally liable for the fees and reasonable expenses of a mediator and the cost of the venue of the mediation and without limiting the foregoing undertake to pay any amounts requested by the mediator as a pre-condition to the mediation commencing. The Parties must each pay their own costs associated with the mediation;
- The mediation will be held in NSW, Australia.
- On receipt of that notice (‘Notice‘) by that other party, the parties to the Terms (‘Parties‘) must:
- All communications concerning negotiations made by the Parties arising out of and in connection with this dispute resolution clause are confidential and to the extent possible, must be treated as “without prejudice” negotiations for the purpose of applicable laws of evidence.
Termination of Mediation
- If 3 months have elapsed after the start of a mediation of the Dispute and the Dispute has not been resolved, either Party may ask the mediator to terminate the mediation and the mediator must do so.
Venue and Jurisdiction
- The Services offered by Company 4 Me is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of New South Wales, Australia.
- The Terms are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
Independent Legal Advice
- Both parties confirm and declare that the provisions of the Terms are fair and reasonable and both parties having taken the opportunity to obtain independent legal advice and declare the Terms are not against public policy on the grounds of inequality or bargaining power or general grounds of restraint of trade.
- If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force